Logo

Logo
Look Good! Feel Good! Save!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Storm after the Storm

As our days of ice, snow, and cold, are hopefully coming to an end, I have decided it is time to make a plan.

Tomorrow morning, I will wake up....I will document my weight and measurements of bust, waist, and hips, and take a before picture.  I invite you all to do this as well, and we can compare notes on improvements.  I will not post this information at this time, but I will post the photo.  Once I am comfortable with my progress I will release my starting stats.

After I get this icky info collected I will begin my exercise journey.  Tomorrow I plan to spend some time on the treadmill.  I don't want to overdo it, so I will do 15-20 minutes or until I feel like I must stop.


I plan to use the treadmill until the weather improves, which is when I will take some walks with my chocolate lab, Scarlet.  I also want to try some yoga, pilates, weight training, personal training sessions, plus maybe some dance classes or other fun classes.  I will even spend some time with my Wii Fit that really has never been used.

I am a bit nervous about getting started since once I start I have to keep to it.  This is a big commitment, but one I am ready for!  I don't even know where to start on goals, but I know I have to make one.  I don't want one that is too hard to meet, but I also don't want it to be too easy...lets start with....10 pounds lost by March 1, 2011!  Let's pray that I do it!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is great! I wish you lots of luck and know that you can do it!! If you want to try yoga you should check out Essential Yoga by McAlisters on Sunshine and Campbell. It's my mother-in-law's studio and she has a variety of classes. I'm going to take your iniative to get back into the groove of working out... I have really been slacking over the past few months, so I am going to get back into the game as well!
    Good Luck!!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete